Christmas Markets in the Black Forest
All Christmas markets have been canceled since December 4th!
Information in brief
- traditional markets during the advent season
Traditional christmas markets take place in many places in the Black Forest every year. The flavour of mulled wine, waffles and fir needles, candlelights and the cosy atmosphere attract the guests every year anew. Besides eating and drinking of course you can find lots of local products for your own or for your christmas gifts.
Christmas markets 2021
Some of the markets are cancelled, others already started. We do not assume any liability for the correctness of the information on this page. Please find out more from the organizer or the respective municipality before visiting.
All Christmas markets have been canceled since 4 December 2021!
- Christmas Market in Freiburg - cancelled
- Golden Pforzheim Christmas Market - cancelled
- 22 November - 23 December 2021: Christmas Market in Rastatt - cancelled
- 22 November - 24 December 2021: Christmas Market in Offenburg - cancelled
- 22 November - 23 December 2021: Christkindles Market in Karlsruhe - cancelled
- 25 November 2021 - 6 January 2022: Christkindels Market in Baden-Baden - cancelled
- 25 - 28 November 2021: Fairytale Christmas Market in Calw - access for Calw citizens only
- Sternles Market in Ettlingen - cancelled
- 26 November - 12 December 2021: Advent Market in Gaggenau - cancelled
- 26 November - 19 December 2021: Bühl Advent Market - cancelled
- On the weekends in Advent, Friday to Sunday: "Romantic Christmas Market" in Ravenna Gorge, between Freiburg and Hinterzarten - cancelled
- Christmas Market in Todtnau - cancelled
- Advent Market and the world biggest Advent Calendar in Gengenbach - Advent Market cancelled, Advent Calender can be visited
- Lörrach Christmas Market - cancelled