Wildlife parks and zoos in the Black Forest
Information in brief
- Presentation of some beautiful wildlife parks
- Zoo in Karlsruhe - big zoo with animals from all over the world
- Pforzheim Wildlife Park
- The wildlife park Gaugenwald near Neuweiler is a small park, especially suited for families with children.
- In the wildlife park Waldmössingen near Schramberg has mostly animals from the Black Foret.
- The Black Forest Zoo in Waldkirch shows bears, Lynx and many other animals, and a petting zoo.
Map: Wildlife parks and zoos in the Black Forest
- The Mundenhof Wildlife Park near Freiburg
- The Steinwasen park in Oberried is a leisure park mit many attractions, in the associated wildlife park more than 20 species can be seen.
- The Black Forestpark Löffingen is a leisure park, futhermore many animals can be watched, as well as some presentations, e.g. the feeding of the wolves or the falconry.
- In the Wildlife Park Waldshut a lot of animals can be watched, it also provides a big playground, barbecue place, an kiosk.
- The Steinen Bird Park