Steinwasen-Park in Oberried in the Black Forest
Photo: adventure rope bridge
Information in brief
- Fun and nature for the whole family
- Approach: Autobahn A5 exit Freiburg- Mitte (No. 62) or Freiburg- Süd (No. 63). Then direction Titisee-Neustadt - Kirchzarten - Oberried.
Steinwasenpark is located near Kirchzarten, a few kilometres east of Freiburg. The main attraction is the longest adventure rope bridge in the world (218 m). Further highlights are the summer toboggan run and various adventure rides, a wildlife park with more than 20 species and the children's play area.
- The Steinwasenpark is open daily from about beginning of April until end of October
- Winter break from November - March
- Current opening hours on the homepage of the park
Photo: View on the park with some of its attractions
- Municipality of Oberried in the Black Forest
Further Information - link
- Steinwasenpark - official Website