The Europapark in Rust
Information in brief
- Germany's biggest leisure park
- Approach: Autobahn A 5 exit at Rust (No. 57b)
The Europapark has more than 100 attractions: The 'Silver Star', Europe's highest and biggest roller coaster, a trip through space on the Eurosat roller coaster, Tirol Log Flume, Swiss Bob Run, children's musical and the themed areas of the countries are just a small selection.
The Europapark is located in the Rhine valley between the cities Offenburg and Freiburg. You reach the Europapark by car by motorway A5 (Karlsruhe- Basel) exit at Rust.
Map: the Europapark is located at the Autobahn A5 between Offenburg and Freiburg
Opening hours 2017
- Summer Season: from 1 April - 5 November 2017 daily from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm (longer opening hours are possible during main season)
- Winter Season: 25 November 2017 - 7 January 2018 daily from 11:00 am to 07:00 pm, closed on 24 & 25 december
Further Information - link
- Europa-Park official Website