Corona restrictions for holidays in the Black Forest
Brief information, updated April 12, 2021
- Vacation in the Black Forest is currently not possible
- There is no information from the responsible authorities as to when vacation will be possible again
Current status, updated April 12, 2021
Prohibited or closed
- Tourist overnight stays in hotels, holiday apartments and also on campsites
- Restaurants, beer gardens, bars, clubs and pubs of all kinds, there are exceptions for food for pick-up or delivery
- Amusement parks, thermal baths and leisure pools, excursion boat trips
Partially allowed or open
- Sports and exercise outdoors, walking, hiking, cycling (max.number of people varies depending on the district)
- Museums, galleries, memorials, zoological and botanical gardens with different concepts, some with an appointment (different depending on the district)
- The retail trade with different concepts, some with appointments, and there are differences between the districts
Please inform yourself directly with the supplier before your visit or your purchase!
When will something change?
- There is no information from the responsible authorities as to when vacation in the Black Forest will be possible again
- It is possible at any time that the measures change at short notice, so we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information on this page. In addition, there are special rules in various counties.
- Current official corona regulation of the state of Baden-Württemberg (in German)