Corona information for holidays in the Black Forest
Brief information, updated 23 November 2021
- Hotels, holiday apartments, campsites, restaurants and leisure facilities are open.
- For all indoor offers, you need proof of vaccination or recovery.
- But it is still very complicated: Please inform yourself directly with the provider before your visit!
Current status, updated 23 November 2021
The following restrictions and regulations still apply:
- Accommodation (hotels, holiday apartments, etc.): hygiene concept and registration of guest data required. Proof of vaccination, recovery, or negative PCR test required. Test has to be renewed after 3 days.
- Leisure facilities, e.g. amusement parks, swimming pools: hygiene concept and registration of guest data required. Proof of vaccination or recovery.
- Gastronomy: hygiene concept and registration of guest data required. Proof of vaccination orrecovery for indoors, outdoors negative PCR test needed.
- Events: depending on the incidence, indoor or outdoor, a different number of visitors is allowed. Proof of vaccination or recovery.
- Tourist traffic such as shipping, cable cars, coaches: Proof of vaccination or recovery required.
- Retail: hygiene concept required.
The mask requirement, the obligation to submit contact data and compliance with the distance rules still apply to most facilities.
Please inform yourself directly with the supplier before your visit or your purchase!
- It is possible at any time that the measures change at short notice, so we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information on this page. In addition, there are special rules in various counties.
- Current official corona regulation of the state of Baden-Württemberg (in German)