Corona information for holidays in the Black Forest
Brief information, updated 2 August 2021
- Hotels, holiday apartments, campsites, restaurants and leisure facilities are open.
- For some offers you need proof of vaccination, recovery, or a negative rapid test. There are now test stations in almost every city.
- But it is still very complicated: Please inform yourself directly with the provider before your visit!
Current status, updated 2 August 2021
The following restrictions and regulations still apply:
- Accommodation (hotels, holiday apartments, etc.): hygiene concept and registration of guest data required
- Leisure facilities, e.g. amusement parks, swimming pools: hygiene concept and registration of guest data required
- Gastronomy: hygiene concept and registration of guest data required
- Events: depending on the incidence, indoor or outdoor, a different number of visitors is allowed
- Tourist traffic such as shipping, cable cars, coaches: proof of vaccination, recovery or a negative test is still required!
- Retail: hygiene concept required
The mask requirement, the obligation to submit contact data and compliance with the distance rules still apply to most facilities. Most facilities have upper limits on the number of participants (people or area restrictions).
Please inform yourself directly with the supplier before your visit or your purchase!
- It is possible at any time that the measures change at short notice, so we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information on this page. In addition, there are special rules in various counties.
- Current official corona regulation of the state of Baden-Württemberg (in German)