Bad Wildbad in the Black Forest
Map: Bad Wildbad in the Black Forest
Information in brief
- Location: in the Northern Black Forest, 25 km south of Pforzheim
- A 8 exit at Pforzheim West (No. 43)
- 400-950 m above sea level
- 9.800 inhabitants
- Districts: Calmbach, Meistern, Hünerberg, Aichelberg, Sprollenhaus, Nonnenmiß
The spa and holiday town nestles in the quiet valley of the Enz. The spa facilities have a long tradition. People have been finding relaxation and healing here for more than 650 years. The town centre and the spa area are almost traffic-free thanks to a tunnel for through traffic.
In the last few years Bad Wildbad, on the Sommerberg, has created some new attractions: treetop path, pedestrian suspension bridge, Fairy Tale Path and the Mountain Bike Park are popular leisure activities for locals and guests.
In winter you will find around Bad Wildbad 40 km of cleared trails, cross-country trails on the Sommerberg and around, snowshoe trails and 2 ski lifts.
- Pedestrian suspension bridge in Bad Wildbad
Further information - links
- Bad Wildbad official website